Nancy Baggett’s most recent works, The Art of Cooking with Lavender, The 2 Day a Week Diet Cookbook, Simply Sensational Cookies, and Kneadlessly Simple-Fabulous, Fuss-Free No-Knead Breads, have won praise from buyers and reviewers. Several of her cookbooks have also earned “best book” awards and nominations from the James Beard Foundation and the International Association of Culinary Professionals. Learn more about Nancy and recipes and tips for cooking with lavender at www.nancyslavenderplace.com
- Day One – Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- General Lavender Symposium 10 am – 12 noon $30 per person
- Edgar Anderson, President of Fragrant Isle presents Fragrant Isle’s History / Story, Cultivation, Harvesting & Processing
- Nancy Baggett presents “Lavender: A Feast for All the Senses”
- General Lavender Symposium 2 pm – 4 pm Repeat of AM session $30 per person
- Gourmet Dinner with Nancy Baggett and prepared by Chef Roxanne Boren 5:30 pm
- $50 per person including dinner, coffee, tea, or water. Wine & Beer available for purchase.
- Enjoy an intimate three-course gourmet dinner under the stars, dinner created by Chef Roxanne for Nancy Baggett’s Fragrant Isle visit.
- Each guest will receive a small bag of Fragrant Isle’s culinary lavender.
- After the Gourmet Dinner, attendees may purchase Nancy’s “The Art of Cooking with Lavender” book and have it signed.
- Day Two – Thursday, July 19, 2018
- Lavender Flavor and Aroma Sensory Workshopwith Nancy Baggett 10 am – 12 noon $30 per person
- In this lively hands-on sensory workshop, attendees will discover the amazing number of ways lavender can enhance both sweet and savory recipes.
- Lavender Flavor and Aroma Workshopwith Nancy Baggett 2 pm – 4 pm $30 per person
- 5 pm – 6 pm One on One with Nancy Baggett $15 per person
- Nancy chats with guests and demonstrates how to make Lavender Infused Balsamic Vinegar and Lavender Mixed Herbs Blend for popcorn.
- Please make reservations to attend the One on One with Nancy by calling
Fragrant Isle at 920-847-2950.
- Nancy Baggett will chat and sign books at Fragrant Isle’s Fish Creek Shop at Top Of The Hill Shops Friday July 20thfrom 11 am to 12 noon. The address is 9341 Spring Road Fish Creek, WI. For information, please call the Fish Creek Shop at 920-868-4332.